I am so excited about this bundle! It is loaded with all kinds of resources to get you started on a healthy living lifestyle.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by healthy living?
It’s not that you don’t understand or agree with why it matters. You’re sold on the merits of eating whole foods, raising healthier kids, avoiding toxins and chemicals, getting fit, and using alternative remedies.
But sometimes it’s a whole lot easier to say than to actually do, right? Believe me, I’ve had the same struggles and questions as you. What on earth do you eat (and especially, what do you feed your kids)? How do you afford to buy healthier products? And where do you find the time to make and do all this stuff?
I know what it’s like to feel that healthy living shouldn’t be this hard, and it shouldn’t have to cost so much, either! Don’t you ever wish someone would just tell you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less?
Because when you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily.
You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You find ways to save money without comprising on what’s important to you.
You learn to replace store-bought products with DIY options that actually work and are easy to make. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
That’s why Stephanie and her team have put together the popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fifth year in a row (hurray!). They’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health (over 64,000 and counting!) and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete library of natural living resources for one teeny tiny price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 83 digital products and it’s worth over $2,400!
- For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $250 worth of bonus offers including:
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2,400 worth of high-quality eBooks, eCourses and printables for a whopping 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is only available until Monday the 26th! After Monday night, September 26th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you.
Get what you need for your healthy lifestyle. Learn more or get your bundle HERE
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 26th, so don’t wait!)
Here are just a handful of the resources that I’m excited about!
- Heal Your Gut Summit by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Healing Patiently by Chloe Breczinski at How We Flourish ($30.00)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
DIY Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret: 3 Simple Steps To Super Power Your Skin by Trina Felber at Primal Life Organics ($8.99)
- Discover Your Ingredient Profile by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($19.97)
- DIY Dental Care eCourse by Kari Newsomand Spark Health ($17.00)
- The Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
Essential Oils & Natural Remedies
- Essential Oils for Health & Home by Crystal Brothers at Serving Joyfully ($39.00)
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- Nutrition Reset by Dietician Cassie ($49.00)
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich at Keto Adapted ($12.99)
- Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol by Nicole Jardim at NicoleJardim.com ($37.00)
- Healing Hormones by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center ($97.00)
- Perfect Periods by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative ($97.00)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)