If you are having trouble logging in, please try to following.
- Make sure you aren’t accidentally copying an extra space in the password or username.
- Try a ‘hard refresh’ of this page by hitting Ctrl+F5 on a PC or Shift+Command+R on a Mac. Then enter your credentials after the page reloads.
- Try a different browser. In our testing, the forms work on all devices and all current/updated browsers.
- Clear your cache.
- If your are using Chrome, go to the far right and click the button with three bars. Choose “More Tools” and then “Clear Browsing Data”.
- If you are using Safari, click Preferences in the upper left hand side of the screen. Then click “Privacy” and then click “Remove All Website Data” and the click “Remove Now”.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, click “Tools” from the menu bar and choose “Internet Options”, then under the “General Tab” under “Browsing History” click “Delete”.
- If you are using Firefox, go to the History Menu and choose “Clear Recent History” and select the desired date range.
If this doesn’t help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a course member and want to become one, join here!